1895 to 1955 – Eagle Public School S.S. # 4
1967 – Eagle Community Centre becomes Incorporated
1983- Renovations of Basement in the Eagle Hall
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 08e-1983-Eagle-basement-reno-005-1024x1019.jpg
1984- Ribbon Cutting – Miller Room Completed
2016 – McKillop Barn Quilt moves to it’s new home at the Eagle Community Centre
New Frame for Barn Quilt being installed by Marty Given, John VanMierlo and Simon Ecker
Beth and Betty McKillop celebrating the McKillop’s Quilt new home